Monday, September 25, 2006

Guess What?

Wow, it has been a busy, hectic week. Some of the high-lights include tornado watches and warnings (with Christin getting to spend a time in the freezer at the grocery story, TWICE!), play practice for NunSensations, picking the last few things from the garden and covering the tomatoes before the frost hit, picking more apples, celebrating with a suprise 60th birthday party for mom, and working at the Lake Benton News. (I recently had my 2nd article published and love using PhotoShop!).]
Oh, and we found out we're pregnant!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I don't check your blog for like 4 days and now your having another baby!

Congratulations! WOW! What a blessing!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Waltzers said...

Congratulations!!! Glad I found the blog so I get the news!!!

(i.e. thanks, jen!)

amjw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home